Muhich Lab News
- Congratulations to Srishti on being awarded the “GPSA Innovation Fellowship Volunteer Award” for her strong commitment to student engagement and outreach during the pandemic.
- Muhich lab in conjunction with the Jankowski Lab (Boise State) publish on Fullerene stabilization in water
- Congratulations to Steve on his publication in J. Phys. Chem. C on Substituted Zeolites for O2 adsorption
- Congratulations to Jayni on passing her qualification exam!
- Dr. Muhich published a paper in ACS Nano with collaborators from Yale on the Surface-Property-Function relationship of faceted metal oxides.
- Jayni and Srishti present at AIChE.
- Obinna Nwokonkwo joins the group as a PhD student. Welcome!
- Daniel officially becomes a PhD student in the group! Welcome!
- Congratulations to Srishti and Jayni on receiving the WIC travel grant to AIChE.
- Welcome to Alicia, a new Research Scientist in the Muhich Lab!
- Congratulations to Steve for receiving the ASU graduate student travel grant.
- Congratulations to Yi and our collaborators in the Green lab on the publication of an article on poly-condensation reactions.
- Congratulations to Srishti on her recent review article on toxic oxoanion removal!
- Steve officially switches from an Undergrad to a PhD student in the group!
- Congratulations to the Muhich Lab Graduating Seniors: Harsheen, Steve, & Bennett!
- Congratulations to Steve, Harsheen and Daniel on their acceptance to PhD programs and Bennett to the 5+1 Program
- The Muhich lab, in conjunction with the Solanki Lab published a work in Phys Rev B on Magnetic Flux Trapping
- Steve is named best UGTA in the Chemical Engineering program for 2020, congratulations
- The Muhich lab in conjunction with LightWorks team is awarded a DOE SETO project
- Congratulations to Srishti Gupta on her first paper, published in PNAS on photocatalysis.
- The Muhich lab and their collaborators at Yale and Harvard receive NIH Superfund Site project
- The Muhich lab was awarded a DARPA project as part of the MACH program “Thermochemical Leading-Edge Stabilization with
Fuel Co-Production (THELES)” in conjunction with Michigan State
- Congratulations to Srishti for passing her Quals exam!
- Congratulations to Steve and Bennett for publishing their first paper in I. J. Hydrogen Energy.
- Jayni Hashimoto joins the Muhich lab as a ChemE PhD student. Welcome!
- Congratulations to Bennett for successfully defending his honors thesis!
- Congratulations to Srashta for earning her MS in Chemical Engineering. Good Luck in the future!
- Tanner Yorgason joins the Muhich lab as a PhD student. Welcome!
- Muhich lab is awarded funding for examining single atom catalysts for environmental remediation through the NEWT Center
- Adrian Damian joins the group as a Summer Undergrad Research Intern, Welcome!
- Dr. Muhich gives invited seminar talk at ETH Switzerland on using metal oxides in renewable energy generation
- The Muhich lab’s DOE’s ARPA-E project begins on Long Term Energy Storage (DAYS)
- Dr. Muhich gives a seminar at the University of Michigan.
- The Muhich lab received funding through ACS’s PRF program looking at poison resistant membranes.
- The Muhich lab, as a partner with Michigan State University, was awarded an ARPA-E project studying long term energy storage as part of the DAYS program.
- Our work on comparing material thermodynamics to solar thermochemical fuel production efficiency is published in the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. Congratulations!
- Srishti joins the lab as a PhD student, Welcome!
- Bennett, Harsheen, Kori, and Ryan join the lab as undergrad student researchers. Welcome all.
- Congratulations to Srashta on passing her quals exam!
- Dr. Muhich’s paper on efficiency analysis has been published. Congratulations!
- Dr. Muhich presented and chaired sessions at the ASME Power & Energy Conference in Orlando Florida
- Dr. Muhich presents his invited talk on solar thermal water splitting materials at EPFL in Lusanne Switzerland.
- Srashta join the lab as a PhD student. Welcome!
- Max, Steve, and Taylor join the lab as undergrad student researchers. Welcome all!
- The Muhich Lab officially opens.